On-Site Repair Service:
Communications and Data system are very complex, and made up of many parts and services. This is where our “one-stop-shop” approach works for you. If anything goes wrong, just call us. We will handle equipment problems or if the trouble is determined to be with lines or circuits we will deal with the service providers on your behalf. You make one call and we will handle the rest!
- Evaluation- We will take a look at your telecommunications and data networking expenses and let you know if you are getting the best deal. We will provide you with any cost saving options we find. This service is done free of charge, and with no obligation. Get the most from IT assets you’ve accumulate- if you have an older telephone system, chances are you can benefit from some new features that were not available when you purchased your system. If you would like your voice-mail messages sent to your email, or you are interested in computer-telephony integrations, sometimes these can be added through a simple software upgrade or minor hardware upgrades
- Design- We will evaluate your needs and goals in every aspect of your business and provide solid solutions to meet them.
- Installation- Our professional installation teams are constantly training to stay ahead of the technology curve. We strive to be the best at what we do.
- Training- The majority of our business comes from customer referrals. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, and we believe the way to make y you love your system is to be sure you know how to use it effectively. We’ll train you as much as you like on your new system.
- On-site group training
- One on one user training
- Each client is unique and it is our privilege to provide technology solutions. Our client base includes a wide variety from medical practices and single, executive offices to manufacturing companies and large, multi-office environments
- Software selection
- Evolving technology and scalability
- Local and wide area networks